Harry Potter and the half-blood prince / J.K. Rowling.
View other formats and editions
- 68 of 76 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Part||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam Public Library||YA ROWLING (Text to phone)||boxed set||33610114711895||Young Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0307283674
- ISBN: 9780307283672
- ISBN: 0307283658
- ISBN: 9780307283658
- Physical Description: 17 audio discs (approximately 72 min. each) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Listening Library,  New York, NY : Listening Library, 
- Copyright: ℗2005
Title from container.
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||Produced by David Rapkin and Orli Moscowitz ; directed by David Rapkin.|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Performance by Jim Dale.|
|Summary, etc.:||Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes up the story of Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at this point in the midst of the storm of this battle of good and evil.--|
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also on cassette.
The Hall of Fame Award at the 2006 Audie Awards for the Harry Potter Audiobook series.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Harry</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Potter</b> series. Spoken word ; <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>bk</b>. <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>6</b>