Yes I can! : a girl and her wheelchair / by Kendra J. Barrett, DPT, Jacqueline B. Toner, Ph.D., & Claire A.B. Freeland, Ph.D. ; illustrated by Violet LeMay.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Putnam Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam Public Library||j BARRETT (Text to phone)||33610148408252||Juvenile New Picture Book||Checked out||10/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9781433828690 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1433828693 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Magination Press, 
"American Psychological Association."
"Carolyn is in a wheelchair, but she doesn't let that stop her! She can do almost everything the other kids can, even if sometimes she has to do it a little differently"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||